Tuesday 15 April 2014

LIA STAMPZ VINTAGE GIRL CREATION:)

Hello everyone!!  It's Audrey from the Digital DT here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous April Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge ANYTHING GOES - you have until May 6 to come play along!!


My creation today uses Muffin Girl digi from the Lia Stampz Vintage Girls Collection.  I love this gorgeous image and she was so much fun to color with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I used R37, R35, R32 and a dash of R30 to color her dress and bow.  I really like how this color turned out and how it matches with the papers.  I sure hope you like it too.

Hope you have a lovely day today, we have snow:(  Hugs!!

No comments: