Tuesday 22 April 2014

SUNSHINE BRINGS HAPPINESS

Hello everyone!!  It's Audrey from the Digital DT here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous April Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge ANYTHING GOES - you have until May 6 to come play along!!


My creation today uses BABY RHINO BUBBLES from Miss Rach Digi Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.  I chose bright, fun colors and papers for this cute image because I think it reflects a happy little rhino:)  I have colored the image with Copics.  I added a sentiment from Friendship Ticket Sentiments rubber stamps and cut out with Ticket die, you can find both in Whimsy Stamps Store as well.   I sure hope you like my card.

Hope you have a lovely Earth Day today:)  Hugs!!

No comments: