Friday 27 June 2014

A few of my favorite projects ...

Good morning. Ruza here to share my last Inspirational Post with you. Since this is my last post
as a Whimsy Stamps Digital Designer I decided to share some of my favorite projects
that I created with some truly awesome stamps.

First up is a sign that I created for my sister that features the adorable Yarn Guard by Miss Rach Digi's
that I matched up with one of the Whimsy Crafting Sentiments.


Alannah & Snowball by StampArt Design by Kathryne

Hippie Chick by Marika Collins

English Pony Girl by Crissy's Digi's

Littlest Angel (without wings) Mother by Crissy's Digi's 

Mothers Heart by Crissy's Digi's

Summer Girl by Marika Collins
Whimsy Clearly Simple Sentiments

Baby Rhino Bubbles by Miss Rach Digi's

I want to thank Whimsy Stamps and their amazing Digital Designers for
giving me the opportunity to be a part of such an awesome Design Team.

I would love if your followed me on my blog ... Ruza's Craft Corner!

I won't say Goodbye ... How about see you around.

3 comments:

Leeann said...

These are all gorgeous and worthy of sharing again Ruza! Will definitely pop by your blog and see you there :)

bymissrach said...

I will certainly miss your creations. you are so talented! See you around. ;)miss rach

Sandra H said...

So beautiful